KOYO-KV032037R International part number
KOYO-V2979 Is used by Koyorad USA
V SERIES 36mm Core Thickness
Koyo leads the radiator industry in quality, performance, fitment, and extensive list of vehicle applications. Our quality begins with the careful testing in our R&D department, then to the manufacturing in Koyo’s privately owned ISO 9001 certified factories, and finally to our class leading packaging. With over 50 years of experience in the manufacturing of OE replacement radiators, it was only natural that we develop a lightweight, high performance radiator line. Designed for applications where engine configuration/size cause clearances issues for thicker core radiators. In this case, the 36mm V-Core Series will suit your needs. Intended for both circuit and daily use. Unless noted otherwise, all Koyorad V-Series All Aluminum Radiators are Nocolok brazed, designed as a factory fit, direct bolt in with no engine modifications necessary, and retain mounts for the stock fan shrouds and fans. See notes in individual item descriptions for details.
- Precise Tube and Fin Alignment: Construction under strict quality control and solid boxing result in tubes with optimal coolant flow and fins with highly efficient heat transfer.
- Nocolok Brazing: Tubes, Fins, Headers and Brackets are brazed in a state-of-the-art Nocolok furnace, bonding all components to resist damage from vibration, road debris, and the elements.
- Billet Filler Neck: Precision machined billet filler necks are incorporated on each Koyo radiator for strength, durability and better sealing.
- OE Specific Mountin: Koyo incorporates application specific mounting locations for all fan shrouds, inlet/outlet hoses and top/bottom mounting pins, ensuring quick and pain-free installs.
- Hand Crafted Heliarc Welds: Each Koyo Alloy Race Radiator is Heliarc welded individually by hand. This creates the strongest aluminum to aluminum bond to mate all components.
Fitment: 2007-2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X and 2007-2017 Mitsubishi Ralliart Lancer
Tech Notes: Will fit GSR with 5MT and MR with TC-SST Transmission