- Heavy duty steel wall construction
- Includes magnetic mount power board with 4 power outlets and 2 USB ports, ideal for power tools, chargers, etc
- 2 Power board cable access ports
- Steel pegboard rear wall to organise frequently used tools
- 2 Built-in 600mm LED lights
- Fixed full length shelf
- Dual gas strut security panel stays
- Security panel folds away into hutch
- Internal locking system for extra security
SP makes it easy to expand your tool kits storage as the time comes.
This power top hutch fits on top of the 59" USA Sumo Series 13 drawer roller cabinet and two side cabinets can be added to both sides.
Full Combined Dimensions: 2900w x 622d x 1752h (1954h with castors)
NEW FEATURES ACROSS THE RANGE
- DOUBLE WALL SUPER DUTY CONSTRUCTION - all USA Sumo Series boxes use 1.5mm (14.5ga) steel construction as standard. That’s more steel than like for like competitors
- EXTRA HEIGHT - technicians seem to be getting taller every generation. SP Tools has stepped it up and increased the head clearance height on our USA Sumo Series Hutches. We have set the new clearance at 1855mm (6’1”).
- ON-BOARD POWER - charge and store all your cordless tools, lighting, and diagnostic equipment. SP Tools has created a unique on-board magnetic attachment system so you can move and use your power where ever you need.
- SUPER DUTY CASTERS - all USA Sumo Series storage system use the unique spring-loaded super duty caster. Each caster is capable of supporting 400kg.
- SP MAX BBS DRAWER SLIDES - the drawer slides in the new USA Sumo series have lifted us to a new level of capacity over and above our existing BBS. They are rated at 60Kg per drawer and 120kg per drawer on the wider and deeper drawers
- SP ONE-TOUCH CLIKLOK - the new drawer retention system has an easy one touch single handed release and open function. The perfect combination to keep the drawers securely closed, but easy to open
- UV POWDER COATING - the USA Sumo Series uses the latest technology in Ultraviolet (UV) powder coating. We have combined the advantages of thermosetting powder coatings with those of liquid ultraviolet cure coating technologies.